View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 12:19 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

I headed for the sewing room today and ( as usual) got sidetracked. But, it was good. I cleaned up the utility room, got the old cabinet humidifier we don’t use anymore out of there, along with the box of filters for it then boxed some miscellaneous items that were just sitting in there for no reason. Took a chair out to the garage that’s been sitting in there for 2 months. The room looks so much better, clean and tidy. Then I went into the sewing room and decided to continue putting things away, cleaning up. I put stuff away, finally boxed up 7 quilts that I’ve needed to ( deliver) for months- decided I was never going to manage delivering in person so into flat rate boxes & off the to post office I went. Such a relief to finally have them on their way. After running errands I went back in and pressed and paired up pieces for the next part of the 2005 ufo I’m working on then decided I’d had enough for today- time for a break. Since I got errands done today I have all day tomorrow to make progress on that ufo and hopefully make some progress on quilting Ben’s quilt that’s loaded up- I’m right to the center of it. I have to work Friday Saturday and Sunday .