View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 04:20 PM
mjpEncinitas

Bio for Pet.

im a 62 year old mostly retired exercise physiologist who specializes in Fall Prevention. When Covid is waning I teach exercise and yoga classes for active older adults and train one on one with fragile older adults.

I play tennis a lot with my women’s doubles partner and DH, bicycle and kayak with DH and do dance parties and strength training with my 25 year old son.

ive made it a goal this year to quilt a lot and do a lot of art quilts. my boom sisters have worked with me on my piecing. I always do one Carrie Nation block each boom because it’s my nemesis. Many of you will get raw edge applique blocks , which I’m much better at. I also love FMQ.

i also started decluttering and organizing the house last year. I did about 80 days of the organize 365 100 day organization program. I think it worked for me because it’s only 15 minutes to 30 minutes for each job and the program cost me $$$$ and I felt very guilty every time I skipped. Im finishing up the house organization in January and February. DH and I will do the garage in April and May.

in March DH and I will take a 5 week van trip hiking, biking, and kayaking our way to and from Omaha where my daughter, two bonus grandchildren and twin baby girl grandchildren are located. My daughter finally gave me permission to post a picture of them.

I do these big van trips so my DH will continue to be willing to live in an urban San Diego suburb. My husband bought a new van potty and he got roasted on Facebook when he told everyone it was my Xmas gift.

life is pretty good. If we can avoid bringing Covid the the fragile babies we’ll be happy

Attached Thumbnails 62df4eca-435b-4d23-a2a7-61a63519112f.jpeg