Old 03-07-2010, 05:55 AM
May in Jersey

Quiltingfan, So glad you enjoyed the show and classes, your first show is always Great. I think my attitude is because I haven't taken any classes at the show lately and also that I've developed arthritis in one of my knees that prevents me from standing and walking for hours. I really don't need anything from the vendors (although that really never stopped me from buying stuff) and was saving my money for the bigger quilt show later this month in Lancaster PA that some friends and I go to every year. Quilt shops in that area have very low prices and we hit ALL of them. This year with my knee problem I may not be able to get to see everything at the show and shop at all of the shops but I'm going to give it a try.

Lace, I am on the Mancuso online mailing list, contact them at www.quiltfest.com to get on it. They have a quilt show in Jersey every year. Also local quilt guilds have shows throughout the year, on much smaller scales but always a good way to see what other quilters are doing and also to shop the vendors. Best place to find out about them is to ask at your local quilt shop - they usually have posters displayed in their shops. May in Jersey