Old 01-29-2022, 01:39 PM
Sandra-P

Siodach! I love your quilt! Love your story! Great minds think alike. I also put on a garnet border, then realized I didnt do it right and just slapped it on then realized I needed to measure the middle of the quilt and then make the borders. Oh what to do? Take it out, no I measured it again and then made correcting borders instead of taking all of them out, just adding more lol. I just want it finished. Well now, I have a larger area and now I need to make more flying geese or ? Also what the heck happened to the four blocks that go on the border with the flying geese? I dont know lol. Cant find them, know I made them. Geez. I refuse to make more. Ok, so let's just use the extra flying geese I accidently made and add them to make up the difference and leave off those lost 4 blocks, so that is what I did. I will be so miffed when I find them. Where did they go? I dont care I am done! Will have to send this off to the quilt store to be quilted and then off to my sister. SusieQHO, love your quilt, she is going to be so happy to have that. We are a bunch of talented quilters! This has been a blast!
Attached Thumbnails 0129221630_resized.jpg