View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 06:12 AM
mjpEncinitas

Default Podcast recommendations for you

I wanted to share three quilting podcasts I enjoy listening to.
1. American Patchwork and quilting podcasts from the editors of Better homes and gardens magazines. They have a good format with about 5 different topics. They obviously prepare their segment. I always learn something new.

2. A quilting life podcast. This is a very well organized podcast too. A mother daughter Moda designer team. The son runs the technical end and chimes in occasionally. I bought the moms quilt planner and she’s also doing monthly videos on using it. Very helpful

3. Simple. Handmade. Every day. She has segments each podcasts on quilting ( not just hand quilting), knitting, home organizing, self care, reviews on books, and tv shows and movies she’s read/ watched. I found the organizing system I’ve had good success with and the goal planner I’m using for the first time through this podcast. I also am enjoying many of the books and shows. And of course I love the quilting up date each podcast. This podcast is more sporadic. More folksy.

ive tried others but these are my favorite quilting podcasts.

i get up every morning and do a big once a day kitchen cleaning, I listen to various podcasts or audio books then. . And of course I listen when I quilt.

i reviewed all three as the podcasters asked for reviews so their podcasts will be fine. All read on air. Since the podcasts are free, I felt it was the least I could do. they all read my reviews on the podcast and American Patchwork and quilting sent me the gift below.

Attached Thumbnails be20ef88-e3ff-4ca5-a895-2f8969fda9b7.jpeg