View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 01:04 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

Well I’ve started February on a positive note. I managed to deliver the baby gifts to my sister in law- who will be driving downstate this next weekend to me her first grand baby and see her daughter. I loaded up a new quilt of Ben’s to get quilted- did some inventory- I found one of his I had misplaced so after the one that’s loaded there is 1 that is 72” square and 2 smaller ones 40x50 ish. Then I will have all of Ben’s done. ( well quilted at least. The one that’s loaded is a small one too so shouldn’t take too long. I see end in sight.
I also prewashed 2 large backings in preparation for use. I have 3 queen size quilts of my own to quilt which I will try to get done before I add any more to that stack. My Jinny Beyer Lotus, a Showering stars and a Big Bloom. And I have 3 wallhanging size tops and a tree skirt.
I won’t be back in the sewing room until next Monday- have to work Wednesday through Sunday this week 7:30 am - 7 pm
but i think I will take my flannel QAYG embroidery project to work and see if I can spend some break times making progress on it- it is getting close to all the blocks being done.