Thread: "Weigh In"
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Alu_Rathbone

Originally Posted by trupeach
Originally Posted by Pats8e8
"Every lb is a lb closer to health Pats8e8 so be proud of yourself."

Hey TruPeach, thanks. But hey, no cheating, getting a personal trainer, ha. That is super, you will be thinner than us in no time at all! Good luck with that.
It is great that DD said she will do it but saying it and doing it are 2 different things. Honestly I wouldn't even have her help me however since she lost all memories of her past this will give her new memories, if she remembers them. We don't know what her long or short term memory will be, she still forgets from minute to minute. On top of that she is my down fall since she came home after she was injured and had to gain weight she thinks nothing of asking me to make pancakes at 2am and me eating with her. That is one of the reasons I gained so much weight. Plus with my disability and not being able to exercise and doing pilates you don't really lose weight. pilates tones you so you look thinner. And everyone who is exercising should remember that they are building muscle and muscle weighs more then fat. They will look thinner but not always weigh less.
This is so true! The whole muscle thing... but there are fat burning foods out there that are good for you... like salsa, avocado (its a good fat) and many others... There are also "super foods" that are rich in antioxidants and are very good for you I'll link that momentarily.

Some of those foods include: Avocado, Tomato, Garlic, Apples, Kiwi, Oats, and Honey.

These are extremely good for the body and your over all health.

Take a look at the site, but jsut pay attention to these tabs: The Superfoods and The Kitchen

http://www.superfoodsrx.com/