Old 03-07-2010, 10:32 AM
shaverg

Sorry, jljack. I just tried to open the cd for the first time, boy it started making a really loud noise and would not open. Also this is the first CD that directed me to the website to open the photos. The index is online, you have to click and it accesses the cd, but everytime it tried, sounded like I had mice in my laptop. I am trying to get another one from Road2CA.

Acutually good news for me, if they are on there I would have wanted to share and of course you can't because of copyright and I am a little afraid of the Quilt Copyright Police on the board. So I would not have shared. This is one show you were allowed to take photos, I should have. But have gotten so use to buying the CDs. If I would have taken the photo, I would have shared, because they did allow photos and it was my photo and nothing posted to say you could not show your personal photos to anyone.

So anyway sorry, hopefully they are on the other site.They are beautiful quilts.
Originally Posted by jljack
I remember a display of quilts at the Road to California this year that featured some of Kaffe's fabrics, in different color ways. They were large quilts, and there were about 4 or 5 of them. I have searched the internet and the RtoC website but cannot find those quilts. Anyone remember them and know where I could get pictures without spending $12+postage for the CD? Thanks!!