View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 07:36 AM
Mumto2

I have only started discovered precuts recently in terms of buying them. I love the fact that I get a bit everything in the fabric line so have a huge variety that all intermatches. No more surprises when I get my fabric into other light and discover I really don’t like it together! I like everything I have ordered so far but know that it will a least match color wise which makes buying by mail easier for me.

The only complaint I have had is the lint jelly rolls etc have. Between keeping my machine clean and bothering my eyes I wasn’t happy the first time I used one of my collection. Someone (I can’t remember who) in the quilt blog world had a solve that works, you throw your jelly roll unbound in the dryer for a few minutes cleaning the lint catcher every couple of minutes at first. An eye popping amount of lint came off off the two hunny buns I did recently. They come out in a bit of a tangle but are still easy to regroup in a few minutes. The pinking edges fray a bit so my fabric looks sort of old but it’s easy to sew. No lint in my eyes. It’s a win! Lol