Old 03-05-2022, 07:18 AM
Northern Sue

Originally Posted by Blueridgebeverly View Post
Hello, Sue! How is your new place? I bet you have it looking great!
No new theme nor completion date yet. I think we are waiting for delivery of Caroline and Marion’s table runners.
All is well! very tired of COVID talk, rules & regulations etc. But to be fair, we have remained healthy & so has our family, and we have all been very careful to follow the guidelines. Our mask mandate is apparently lifting at end of March, and I'm not sure I'll stop wearing it then! lol
Our home has pretty much come together - I've been apologizing to everyone, because we apparently brought our Northern winter weather with us when we moved! I'm so ready for spring! Lots of snow but today its going to be around 0 and then freezing rain for a day - these old bones do not like ice!
However, lots of sewing going on - working of the Gnome of the Month Club (I love gnomes!) and also the 2022 Aurifil Colourbuilders BOM which is endangered rain forest plants this year. A whole year of applique - no idea what I was thinking when I signed up for that one!
Hope everyone is well! Looking forward to the next swap, whenever its announced!
I was going to attach a couple of photos but can't seem to do that today!