Old 03-06-2022, 12:08 PM
Iceblossom

This thread will be here when/if you need encouragement or are ready to show results or admit defeat.

Last year I dropped out of the project before Christmas and didn't come back until about now and I still got the top done by Easter and quilted before this one started. The actually getting it quilted in the same year was a huge and rare change from my usual make tops and store them style.

Each of us needs to do what we can/need. Last year I needed some extra mental help and clarification in addition to reminding myself that quilting is what I do for fun While I have a pretty good track record of no UFOs, I do have a couple of long-term works in progress, and I consider a completed top as a completed piecing project even if not quite a full quilt yet. Sometimes though, there are times when I have already gotten everything I'm going to get from a project prior to completion.

There should be some joy in the process and in life, even if it is just a good cup of coffee. I hope everyone has a good moment today even if sometimes we have to look for it.