View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 01:19 PM
Iceblossom

I have been warned in previous posts not to use the very common nationwide fabric chain name in any posts.

Let's just say I had ordered a roll of batting that I wanted, it was on sale but I was unable to pick it up from or have it shipped to the store. I waited for weeks -- that was one of the years Texas flooded badly and there were delays. When I contacted the chain I was told they had no information on the status of my order -- other than yes I had ordered it, and that I would need to cancel the order and they could re-order at the sale price. And then they tried to hit me with a 15% restocking fee.

This was a roll of batting, it wasn't something small that could have been easily over looked. It wasn't "delivery denied by customer" it was "delivery never came".

Anyway... no more mail order from that chain and I only pay cash and don't use coupons if I absolutely positively have to buy thread or something quickly.

In the good news, it helps me with my fabric moratorium anti-shopping tactics that the closest store annoys me.