View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 07:25 PM
osewme

We ordered some paper goods from Office Depot back in November, 2021. It said it was coming UPS (which we never have problems with in our area). Well, come to find out UPS farmed it out to a company called TForce Logistics. The tracking kept giving a day it would be delivered to us but each day there was no package. Now it was in the hand of TForce & just about 50 miles from where I live. Sometimes the tracking would say "ran out of time" & then give another date for delivery. No telling how many hours I spent calling Office Depot & TForce to find out what was going on but with no answers. They wouldn't even let me talk to a supervisor. Said he would call me back....never got a call back. After about a month & a half we finally got an email from Office Depot saying that out product was returned to them by the carrier & they were refunding our money. I'm just thankful that OD refunded my money. I'll never do online business with Office Depot again & I told them so & also told TForce what a horrible carrier they were. I know all this was left on deaf ears but I felt better letting them know that I was not a happy customer.