View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 08:07 AM
Princessnancy

Angry

Originally Posted by AngelaS View Post
A couple months ago my dh bought a 108 fabric backing to finish a quilt he had made. With the holidays and the whole family down with Covid.... I just washed it this past week. We discovered two pencil sized holes in the middle of the backing as well as what looks like a 2 inch cut about 6 inches in from one selvage (It looks like someone dinged it with a rotary cutter.)

I have 3 yard of 108 wide backing that is unusable for the quilt! UGH! I contacted them and was told that they don't accept returns after 30 days.

Learn from my mistake.... if you buy online, open it and wash it ASAP just in case there's something wrong with it! (Although I also don't think they would've taken it back since it had been washed). So at least open it and INSPECT it ASAP. I'm out about $75.
That is surprising and not very good customer service. So sorry that happened, I rarely order from them as it takes over 2 weeks to get a package to Washington State via Fed Ex. And on Fed Ex the tracking just stops and you have no idea where your package is.