View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 09:27 AM
Janice McC

Love your blocks for Ethan. They’ll be very special to him, or rather the whole quilt will be.

Yes, I find it difficult to let go of things I’ve made. It’s all that time I’ve spent and love I put into them. At present, I’ve got lots of tops to quilt so I don’t have to release them quite yet. . Quilting them might make it harder to let go though.

Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
Hello to all - weather here has been nice for last few days and have been able to take some nice walks. Time to get the weed-killer sprayer out and cleaned as the weeds do not care that we didn't have much precipitation this winter.
I got Ethans block done and found an Eagle pillow topper that will go on the back. Wrote Psalm 91:4 on it so he will always know he is protected!
I really love all the blocks that were done. It will be hard to give it up.

Do you all ever find that although you have more quilts than needed, that it is still hard to give up a swap quilt? so much time and love and laughter go into each one over the period of 2-3 months, that sometimes I want to keep it for the memories. Oh well - I guess this one won't really fit into my 'decor"!