View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 02:55 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

I had 2 days off and managed to get the bindings on 3 of Ben’s quilts I had quilted - they were small-ish quilts. The big one the binding is sewn onto the front and hand stitched about 1/2 way around. Then I have one ( still Ben’s) it’s quilted, that has a flannel back, pieced front that’s fairly large that I pulled fabric for the binding and found ( I think) the last one of his left to quilt.
i loaded my Jinny Beyer Lotus quilt to get quilted and managed to start it today. So, I accomplished some ufo progress these 2 days. Back to work tomorrow for a busy 7 days; next week, Friday Saturday Sunday I will try to get that binding on the flannel backed quilt, finish the hand stitching on the started one and make more progress on my quilt. During breaks , slow times at work I’m making progress on a flannel quilt as you go hand embroidery project. Slow but making progress. It will be nice to get the last of Ben’s finished and sent to him. I have 2 big ( kingsize) tops of my own to quilt and 4 or 5 smaller ones. I decided to work on one of mine before Ben’s final one for a few reasons but the biggest reason is I want to gift it in May, and I’ve been working on Ben’s quilts since last September while mine just sit in a stack.