View Single Post
Old 03-25-2022, 01:48 PM
Janice McC

So adorable, mjp! Almost a year already? Wow.
Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas View Post
Aren’t we lucky to have such beautiful babies! Here are my two. They are coming up on a year but they were born 10 weeks early. From ~2 1/2 lbs to ~14 lbs. they’re doing well. The school district sends an occupational therapist every month to make sure they are meeting age adjusted milestones. How great is that? They love to be put in baby size boxes, with their heads and arms sticking out and play bumper cars with their sister.
NZQ, at least she didn't dig in and get a horrendous sugar rush like our DGD did with her first piece of cake. And I might add, her only piece of cake.
Originally Posted by NZquilter View Post
Aww, your grandson is adorable, Sewbizgirl! Boys and cake are like magic... The messier the better to them! He looks like he is doing so much better than my daughter did with her first birthday cake a couple of weeks ago! She got her hands full of icing and then was clueless as to why her hands were stuck together! She didn't even try a bite!

I admire your little cuffs and collar on the baby shirt too! I struggle with cuffs and collars and have never attempted anything so small!
Adorable clothing, SBG. Your work is beautiful.
Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
NZ, please show us the sailor dresses when you get them done! I love sewing children's clothes. I've made a bunch lately because all three grandkids have their birthdays this Spring. Ivy's is in one week from today... the last Spring birthday. These are some things I made for her. I plan to do another dress too, if I have time. Gotta get up to Memphis for her BD. (Sorry these aren't blocks, ladies.)
Whitaker learns about Cake. LOL! Perfect caption. Adorable little boy.
Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
"Whitaker learns about Cake"
My grandson had his first birthday this week! How time flew!

Last edited by Janice McC; 03-25-2022 at 01:51 PM. Reason: correction