View Single Post
Old 03-27-2022, 06:08 AM
Lstew2212

Originally Posted by NZquilter View Post
Two more blocks done here! One for Lstew and one Mjp. Hope you ladies like them!
NZquilter, thank you for my block. I love it

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas View Post
Here are two more. The cups are for Bibliostone. I did a lot of EPP in the car and was able to put this one together. There are several more of these to come. The second wonky log cabin is for petthefabric

I couldn't even imagine making blocks in the car. You are doing great.

i hope to get three more EPP blocks finished in Omaha. Then lm preparing all the applique blocks. Then on the 2000+ mile ride home ​​​​​ I’ll cut out the shapes so I can quickly put them together! At any rate it’s forcing me to be organized.
Love hearing about your travels.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
NZ, please show us the sailor dresses when you get them done! I love sewing children's clothes. I've made a bunch lately because all three grandkids have their birthdays this Spring. Ivy's is in one week from today... the last Spring birthday. These are some things I made for her. I plan to do another dress too, if I have time. Gotta get up to Memphis for her BD. (Sorry these aren't blocks, ladies.)
My mother made all our clothes growing up, I love them. You made some beautiful outfits.

Originally Posted by NZquilter View Post
Aww, your grandson is adorable, Sewbizgirl! Boys and cake are like magic... The messier the better to them! He looks like he is doing so much better than my daughter did with her first birthday cake a couple of weeks ago! She got her hands full of icing and then was clueless as to why her hands were stuck together! She didn't even try a bite!

I admire your little cuffs and collar on the baby shirt too! I struggle with cuffs and collars and have never attempted anything so small!
Such a cute grandchild. Babies are so much fun. My daughter says she is not having children, I'm a little disappointed. I'm hoping she changes her mind.

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas View Post
Oops forgot to attach the pictures. Here they are
Beautiful blocks, MJP. I'm impressed with your talent.