Old 03-07-2010, 05:08 PM
b.zang

Originally Posted by sew cornie
I had a lovely trip out to Fabric Depot this evening. They are having a 50% off on clearance batiks today through Sunday. Perfect timing for me to shop for by border on Mareliba's. They had about 100 bolts on the floor in their clearance section. I had Mareliba's quilt laid out and two of the employees came by to admire. It is so beautiful. I wasn't finding just the right thing to go with so they said, "Come this way." They took me to the back room where there was a rack with another 200!! bolts waiting to be put out. We found exactly the right fabrics and I'm so grateful for their extra service. It was so kind of them. :-D :-D It will be a few weeks out before I can work on the quilt. It's standing patiently in line now behind several other projects. Just thought I'd share my story of the great service I enjoyed at the store.
Wow, I can't wait to see what you do to it! If there was nothing in 100 choices and it needed another 200 more bolts to find just the right fabric, it's sure to be exactly the thing.