View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 05:46 PM
shaverg

Yep, me too. In fact my friend just had to take hers down and said it took less than 15 minutes. If I were going to machine quilt that is what I would buy.

Hinterberg has been making frames for years. In fact if you have seen Ninnie's handquilting thread on here. That is what she has is one of the handquilting frames.
Originally Posted by Shorebird
Originally Posted by shaverg
I saw these at the Road2CA show. My friend bought the stretch fame for 899, it will take a regular machine or a mid arm. She loves it. Hinterberg has been around forever. All of their frames a quality.http://www.hinterberg.com/machine-quilting-frames.aspx
I saw these demo'd with a Nolting mid-arm machine, and the frame was really NEAT.......10-15 minutes to set up - TOPS.......you buy the galvanized steel poles @ HOme Depot to determine the size that you want/need (can get 3 sets of poles and go from crib to king in minutes........These frames (IMHO) beat out the metal ones hands down..........certainly far less expensive, and great for those who are either just starting their business, or want to quilt their own tops.......