View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 02:50 AM
Lstew2212

Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
My daughter is doing well after her ear surgery. These two blocks are for TravelingGramma.
bibliostone, so glad your daughter is doing well and those blocks for traveling gramma are so cute.

Originally Posted by JayneW View Post
Hello Boomers!

We had a wonderful, crazy spring break trip. 4100 total miles, 10 states and 9 nights in our new camper. It was super busy, I am excited to retire and be able to go at a much slower pace and enjoy stops along the way rather than be on a tight schedule.

I finished a cross stitch that I began in the mid 90's! I need to figure out how to do quilting in the camper (teardrop - super tiny) - all the talk on this board got me thinking! MJP, I'm not sure I have hand sewing in my wheel house - we'll see! Sorry you are sick - get better!

Hav4, super glad your son is doing better!
Jayne, I leave for my trip tomorrow, I am so excited. Never been out west. I also cross stitch, I’m taking a small bookmark project to work on as the plane ride is 4 1/2 hour ride. Then we land and it’s another 6 hour car ride to Monument Valley.

In monument Valley I hope to get a good picture to use for an art quilt. I made a quilt of a glacier we witnessed on our Alaska trip a few years ago. It was my first landscape quilt, I hope this quilt is better.