View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 07:43 AM
woodland creature

I'm finishing up quilts that I started or purchased fabric for last year, so up until recently, I haven't been thinking of any new purchases. But now that I am at the quilting phase of two quilts, I'm starting to be tempted, and man, is it rough! I was looking for something on the other day, however, and came across several pieces of that I purchased last fall that haven't even made it to my stash yet. So that's going to have to satisfy me for the moment, even if they all were creams or tans.

Happylab - you'll love the Laundry Basket Quilts mystery. That's the quilt that is currently on my machine waiting for me to get back to quilting it. I'm happy to say that it was made entirely out of my stash. About 10 years ago, I accidently purchase one yard of fabric - I say accidently as it was an on-line purchase that I had put in my cart solely for the purpose of trying to match colors for something that I was working on at the time. And of course I forgot to delete it from the cart when I pressed purchase. That turned out to be the perfect accent and binding for the mystery quilt. Hopefully, I'll remember to post a photo when it's done. By the way, she's announcing the fabric needs for another mystery quilt next week.