View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 07:13 AM
travelinggramma

Oh my word - all of you are super busy which is wonderful. It wasn't too long ago and we couldn't go anywhere or see anyone and now we can!! And now even fly without a mask!!
I love family pictures - always always take them. We used to complain when our aunt would start shooting her camera and telling us to smile etc etc. But now we all fight over getting those photos.
NZ did you make your dress too? I love it - and all fit so perfectly. I recall my mother making mine and even my spring coats - and then matching ones for my Barbi - can we say tiny stitches!

No good flowers here - just as all the lilac trees started to bloom we had a freeze. So many trees hit. brought a few in but they didn't hold up. But I loved the smell anyway. Temps are in 70s for the week - and it is officially forest fire season - Lot of smoke over the mountains but we should be safe. Still it will be a hard battle with the low humidity and windy conditions.

Love seeing all the blocks - miss it when I finish early. I did get my Azalea quilt to long arm but forgot to take photo. I put all the fabric for the Begonia in my plastic zip locks ready to travel down the road with. I am working on cutting and matching fabric in my stash to patterns to put in kits to take on our journey. Oh how I will miss my stash!!

Keep posting those photos