Old 05-01-2022, 06:12 AM
Watson

Default Wow...Surprise Offer to Upgrade Sewing Room!

I bought a Grace QZone Queen long arm frame last year, misunderstanding that you had to set it up either for crib size or full length...somehow I got it in my head you could switch it back and forth. Once I got it, it became obvious that we were going to have to set it up for full size which took up an enormous chunk of my sewing space. Like half. I had my long arm against one wall (Which also means I can't use pantographs) and everything else against the opposite and a narrow strip of about 3 feet in between. I could barely squeeze past the corner to get into the closet where I keep most of my supplies. This is the spare bedroom, in our house.
I was in there the other day and hubby commented that I didn't have much room....You're telling me, I said. I'm getting really frustrated because I have nowhere to lay anything out.
Why don't we move all this into the master bedroom and we can move our bed in here, he said.
I thought he was kidding. He wasn't. He's seriously willing to give up the master bedroom for a small, spare room so I can have a bigger sewing space! How amazing is that?
I still haven't decided whether I can take him up on it or not. I feel kind of guilty....But, I likely will.
Stay tuned for updates!
Watson