View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 08:03 AM
toogie

I have the Brother PE750D machine. I bought it used AFTER I test drove it for $350 but didn’t get and supplies with it. That’s been several years ago and so I haven’t priced machines later. If you’re buying from an individual don’t buy before you try.
We once drove over 4 hours round trip to check out a potential buy. Advertised as beautiful machine. It was but wasn’t working beautifully. It had a knock in it that if it was a car, you’d think it was fixing to throw a rod! Came home empty handed and a few days later found the one I have. So unless you can check it out yourself, I’d pass.
When I got this one, the lady was older and she tested it herself while I watched. Bless her heart. She only made christening baby bibs for her church, embroidering only a small cross. When I showed her how to center her design after it was hooped, she didn’t realize you could adjust to center once it was hooped. She was unhooping each time to readjust. No reason she was frustrated and hadn’t used her machine much.