View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 05:30 PM
OurWorkbench

Janine, I don't have an ipad. I know a lot of people have trouble posting images. Frequently, it is because the file is too large, or failed to click on the Upload button because it is way over to the right. I'm going to add a couple of posts regarding posting on a mobile devices. I know April's post helped someone with an ipad.

Originally Posted by JanieW View Post
Tartan, I post pictures from my iPad. When you click on quick reply, scroll down a bit and tap the ‘go advanced’ tab. You will get a paper clip icon beside the smilie face. Tap on the paper clip and you will get options of which file to select your picture. Find the picture, make sure it’s the right size and click ‘use’. Then go over to the far right and tap on ‘upload’. It will tell you that you have a current file attached. Scroll to the bottom of the page to close the window.

that should make a thumbnail for you when you submit reply

hope this works for you.
Originally Posted by AprilM View Post
I am using the iPhone X... this is how i added a photo - i would imagine that the procedure should be close to the same no matter what device, but dont quote me on that! I know we have all had our difficulties with the recent changes to the board, but surprisingly i am finding it a lot easier to post photos than before! I still do have to preview my post to make sure my photo is not sideways! Select Reply Choose the Paperclip icon Select Choose file Then Photo Library (or wherever your photo is on your device)Select your photo (click and it will display a check mark)Choose image size (i chose medium)Use back arrow - then select done Click upload Close this window You should see your photo in your post Finish your message, then post
Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.