View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 10:12 PM
Vus

Originally Posted by pumpkinpatchquilter View Post
I posted quite some time ago about my treadle and received much information that I am grateful for. I find the sub categories of these machines to be quite confusing. Would this be a 15K-30? There serial number is S722420.

My confusion comes from the placement of the bobbin winder. Another forum I frequent, Needlebar, of which I know many of you are members offered an in site resource of Model 15 comparisons and I have spent WAY too much time pouring over that link. I think I am just too new and too green to really understand what I am looking for in distinguishing the differences between these machines. I have looked on ISMACS and just as the Needlebar chart, the 15k30 seems most appropriate but I am just looking for confirmation. The bobbin winder looks lower to me but maybe I am wrong? I thought the 15 - 11 was also a possibility but was that model not made at Kilbowie?
Pretty sure it's a 15k26 I have it's sister. They are pretty rare with that low bobbin winder infact I am trying to find a replacement bobbin winder assembly for mine