View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 07:11 AM
peglh

Default Misty Pines quilt

Hi,
I know this is a very old post, hope it's OK to still respond to it! I see you had plans to make the Misty Pines quilt in q queen size. That is exactly what I would like to do for my son! I see on my pattern that there are directions for a queen size, but they involve making all of the pieces much larger than the smaller one. I am just not sure how that would look. My question is, did you ever make this as a queen size? If so, how did you do it, and do you have any pictures I could possibly see?
Thank you so much for any help you can give me!
Blessings,
Peggy

Originally Posted by laureneberhard View Post
Good morning everyone. Yes I've been a reader for a long time and appreciate all the posts. I learned so much from all of you. Love all the photos too.
My question today is: I am going to make the quilt Misty Pines from an old McCalls magazine and 1- has anyone
already made this quilt 2- Did you make it larger 3- did you use any different colors? I would like to make
it larger than the 56 x 72 so it will fit a queen bed and I would like to add some shades of green into it also. If you have made this quilt other than the original pattern would you be so kind as to post a picture so I can get some
ideas on how to make it different. (I usually change every pattern I make to make it my own!)
Thank you for any help you can give me.

Have a blessed day!

Lauren