View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 04:14 PM
c0r1nn3

Exclamation Singer 101 Stitch Length Regulator Help

Hello...I have been a member since 2019 and I have yet to post much. I am sorry for that! I do read a lot and I have fund myself learning more than I thought I would from this board so thank you

I own a business called Rin's Restorations here in Richmond TX and I am needing help with a restoration I am doing at the moment. It's with a Singer 101 Dated back to 1926. I shouldn't of taken the stitch length regulator off and I did. *shame shame* There aunt tutorials (or I'm not finding them ) on how to put the stitch length regulator back together or on the machine again. Now this is the first singer 101 I have restored. I do have my own but have yet to even touch it because I have been so busy since I opened in September of last year. I am extremely knowledgeable in all other Cast iron Cast aluminium singers but this one.. I hadn't seen one in person until I bought my own last year sometime? This one is a bentwood case singer 101 in a cabinet. I learned that they did this for a short amount of time but then started Putin them in bentwood cases. Now I'm stumped on how to to this with the stitch length regulator. any help would be so helpful. Thank you so much!!