View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 04:03 PM
MaryKa

Default Fabric & stuff

Originally Posted by Quiltah Mama View Post
I keep my fabric in clear bins (sneeze to much if I don't from the dust). I keep all the solids in one bin, batiks in another. Then I have bins organized by usage. Jelly roll rugs, pillows, bags, ect.. in their own bins. It works for me, and I only have to pull that particular bin out when I'm working on particular projects.
Mine are in boxes--old fashion way--with magic marker writings as to what is (supposed to be) in each box. Since I live in an apatment my second bedroom Must contain all my plants that can kill cats and I have 2. So my boxes are sitting everywhere--kitchen has 2. Living/Dining room has over 25. My bedroom has too many.
I cannot put up shelves. My sewing machine sits on my dining room table and all my laundry also is in my dining room along with my washer. I'm to the point of begging God for a house. I need one of my own as I was given 9 rose bushes for free because they did not know if you cut off the dead blooms (dead heading) the roses will put out fresh buds and you can enjoy your roses all summer long And I need to get them in the ground so they will do better than just sitting there -- these are a ground cover rose and they are needing extra space.