View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 06:35 AM
Snooze2978

Your best bet would be to try them both out as I found that out when I just went out to play on them with no intention of buying but realized after playing with an Innova, I'd found my dream machine. Didn't care for their AutoPilot as it takes a belt you have to remove to do freemotion or it did back when I tried it out and they were having issues releasing it so I knew then I didn't want their robotic system. Anyway, I did get the Innova with the lightening stitch though the robotics I had at the time didn't need it as their AutotPilot did but thought if ever I sold it in the future, that would be a good addition for selling. I love the fact that I can call on the phone and their customer service or Michael could walk me thru most any mistake or problem I had and believe me, I had a ton of operator errors at the beginning and Michael was patient with me. I've never regretted buying the Innova and I also added the upgraded upper tension assembly which has been a godsend as I rarely have to adjust the upper tension on any type of thread I put on it.

Still testing out the machines before you plunk your money down for it is the best advice. Take a variety of threads with you and see how they play with them too.