View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 11:24 AM
nanac

Default looking for pattern name

A few weeks ago, I was browsing on Pinterest, and saw a quilt I really liked, but it did not indicate a pattern name. I clicked on the picture, and it re-directed me to Laundry Basket Quilts. I searched every pattern on the site, but could not find that quilt. I went back to the Pinterest site, and clicked again. I later found out that it appears to have been posted in/around 2014.
I have tried to link to it, but being technologically challenged, I have not been able to get it to work. The picture is a multicolored block made with squares, with white triangles in each corner, so it ends up as a square, but looks like an octagon. Edyta Sitar is standing in front of the quilt, holding a pillow in her arms, kind of hunched over it. The pillowcase has large flowers at the opening.
I'm pretty sure I can figure out the pattern and dimensions, but I would like the pattern name for my label

I went back and clicked on the picture, so I really hope this works . If not, I don't know how else to do it.https://www.pinterest.com/pin/362399101280017995/
I appreciate any help you can provide.