View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 06:45 AM
toogie

Default My Queen Yellowstone top

Hi Quilters! When I saw cjsews Yellowstone quilt I just had to make one. It looked so country and also had that vintage look to me because of the simple nine patch I think. I was on this about a week but thought I’d never get the top big enough. These ended up being 6 1/4 in square, the gray and the 9P, so at this size it took a lot! First picture is top on the floor as I’m placing and numbering rows. Second is on a queen bed in spare bedroom. I wasn’t going to post until I quilted it but I will have to quilt at a later date. My daughter brought me fabric Sunday and I’m almost finished with a throw she wanted for a friend that has breast cancer, so working on binding that today. It’s just simple 4 inch squares in her favorite colors so nothing complicated. I’ll post later. Enjoy your day! It’s been rainy weather for days and expected more for days. I feel waterlogged-lol
ps. Thank you cjsews for sending some of these fabrics. I found some reds at a second hand shop and then my gray at Hobby Lobby and Kona black at JoAnns.
Attached Thumbnails 4529fdf2-a4c7-4d02-9b6a-10f5ebd401b3.jpeg   59da8bc9-1933-4d2c-b282-16091098466b.jpeg  

Last edited by toogie; 08-23-2022 at 06:47 AM.