Old 08-27-2022, 11:13 AM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

What fun fabric, Reba! Can't wait to create something with that.

Previous swapper Cheesehead is back! She will be joining us in the 3 month group...YAY! Welcome back, Cheese.

Glad to have you in both swaps, Lstew2212!

So here is our list, as of this morning:

2 month swap;
Terriamn
Sewbizgirl
Hav4boys
RebaQuilts
Travelinggramma
Petthefabric
JaniceMcC ??
Lstew2212

3 month swap:
JaniceMcC
Terriamn
Sewbizgirl
Bibliostone
Hav4boys
MJPEncinitas
RebaQuilts
Ibex94
Travelinggramma
Petthefabric
Lstew2212
Cheesehead

Marcialee, where are you? Hope you will send me that email and get signed up.

I will be emailing everyone soon with my mailing address to send F8s to. In the meantime, pick your fabrics and prepare your 19 F8s per group you joined. Instructions are in the first post, but I will remind you when I email.

A word about 'notes' and accents sent with your F8s... If you have color preferences for your blocks, please say so in your notes included in your baggies. Also, if you have a particular theme in mind for your quilt, add that info to your note, too. Block makers should try their best to meet those requests, however they are not bound by them. BUT, if you go your own way, your block may not make it into the finished quilt. : ( Just something to think about. Added accent fabric should not be bigger than a 6"x6" piece, for reasons of space in the packaging. Block makers generally try to use those accents if provided, but are not under any obligation to.

Leftover fabric is kept by the block maker. Sometimes leftover scraps are requested back if the owner is short and may need them, but it's up to the block maker whether they wish to comply.

Remember to choose baggies without zippers. Space in the packages may be just that tight that it makes a difference.

Just some things to think about. (And why you need to read every post!) Now have fun finding your fabric.