View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 09:29 PM
Kythcat

Question Quilting frame help

I hope someone here can help me with wrapping my head around this monster I just got. Yesterday, my daughter and I went to a local thrift store where I got a Grace NM-EZ3 quilting frame for $25. After getting it home, I realized that it was brand new! It looks like someone got it, opened the box, took one look at it, and boxed it back up again.It even still had the warranty card in it. Now I have been over the directions to put it together several times, but I'm having a problem with understanding how to put the quilt layers on it. All the youtube videos I've seen uses the round rails for the quilt that you can "tuck" the leader cloth into. According to the directions I have, they say to tack the quilt itself to the rails. I do want to use a leader cloth, but not sure how I should make them, if I can split them for the two different size rails, or even how to tack them on. Or should I get a hold of the Grace Company about this.

I've included pictures if this will help. https://photos.app.goo.gl/L5qeB7U1hbpeib9v5