Old 09-06-2022, 09:04 AM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Sounds good, Janice. Everyone please keep in mind you need to get your F8s to me by the 20th. That means, in my hand... so please ship in plenty of time for the method you are using.

I have been trying to set up our Groups pages, here on the board. This is where we will host our pictures for this Boom. There is a group for Pumpkins and a group for Holly. You should be getting an invitation to join the group(s) you are in. I have been posting our fabrics there, the ones I know for sure are for which group. If you have posted fabrics for both groups, please pm me with which fabric is for which group, and I'll get them into the right group page.

We have never used the Groups feature of the QB before (as long as I've been a member), and will still be doing all our chatting and posting of pictures in the threads. I will grab the pictures from the threads and post to the group albums. Then you will have one place to look for pictures, rather than having to scroll through the threads as we move along. As far as I know they won't be divided by members as they were at Weebly, all nice and tidy. But at least they will be in one place. So please join your group when you get the invite.

I"ll be starting the two separate threads on Sunday, once sign ups have closed. In the mean time, pick your fabrics and post pictures here. I'd like to get all the fabric pictures into the group albums before we start.

That's it, until I think of something else!