Thread: Boom 28 Holly
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 04:43 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Terri, never knew you were such a pistol! With sickos strangling women these days, I decided that while in Memphis I will not even walk my neighborhood circle alone anymore. I have a big dog, but he is so distracted by every smell and bush I spend most of the walk yanking him along. So it's not much of a walk with him. Maybe my son will go with me.

Speaking of Memphis, I'm going there tomorrow, through the weekend. My daughter and I are embarking on a little business venture together. She has a couple of "venues" now in an upscale antique store. One is for babies and young children. I am making stroller and crib quilts to sell in the baby venue. I've been busy for weeks stippling my fingers to the bone, and tonight I'm washing all of them. They should crinkle well with their 80/20 batting. Eventually I will add pillows and probably bags and some outfits. My daughter would like to have some of my crocheted animal dolls too, but they take so long to make it really isn't worth it. I just make them for the grandkids' gifts.

Waiting, waiting for this boom to start. Maybe I'll make my own blocks while I wait.