Thread: Boom 28 Holly
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 02:06 PM
Lstew2212

Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
My package made it to NH - but patiently waiting. Library books came in - one I had ordered and two she thought I might like since one wasn't in any of the librarys!! '
My husky/german shephard/ collie mutt learned about skunks last night. Since DH was supposed to be watching = he got to do the first bath!! Today I went to store and got the peroxide and backing soda and the dawn. - made a paste of the dawn and soda - attempted to get into her multi coats - then doused her with peroxide. let her run around and washed her off (thankfully sun came out for an hour!) Her snout still a bit stinky but oh so much better. My last dog had had her nose up the skunks - well she retained the stink for months!
That was my day! Just put the birds back in their cages, finished up dinner, and will relax and look at the pattern books!
Oh and Terri - loved your set up - congratulations on the fire.
Travelinggamma, I have been in your shoes before with my German Shepard. She found a skunk and before I knew it she ran in the house. The smell was with us for days.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Glad the packages are starting to come in. Have fun matching blocks to the fabric. I've been making some Pumpkin blocks today.
My package arrived today with 19 wonderful packages of fabric. I am going to sit down and read all the notes then start matching to my stash.