Thread: Boom 28 Holly
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 05:20 AM
Lstew2212

[QUOTE=Janice McC;8568072]Good morning! Here’s my first block for Cheesehead. It’s called “Double X” from the Around the Block book. It was difficult to cut up such pretty fabric. The dark fabric is a green that matches some of the leaves. I hope this will work for you.

.Janice, that is a great block, the green makes the fabric pop.

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
The brightness drew me to Janice's fabric.
[QUOTE=hav4boys;8568101]Here is one for Terriamn.[/QUOTE

hav4boys, great blocks.

Originally Posted by klaws View Post
Great job on the first blocks everyone!
Here is my block for Ibex94. I knew I had some bug fabric that I could use. There doesn't seem to be a lot of contrast but I hope you can still use it.
Klaws, I love the bug fabric, great block

Here's some dinos for LStew2212.
I love my Dino block, it’s perfect.

Here is one for PETTHEFABRIC. She sent the little scrap and wanted those colors. Hope this works.
Here is my last one for tonight. This is for LogCabin82. It looks neon pink in picture but it is the exact pink in the material.
hav4boys, your blocks are great.

[QUOTE=Janice McC;8568191]Good morning. More beautiful blocks appeared overnight. Hav, you are the queen of pp’ing!

I completely forgot to tell you I heard from Libster on Thursday and she’s keeping an eye on the swap. She says to keep the pix coming! Her treatment will be entering a new phase soon but she’s ready to get back to normal. I’m hoping she’ll be able to join us again in future swaps.[/QUOT

show n tell of all the talent in this group amazes me. I love seeing how everyone sees something different in each fabric.

Janice, tell Libster, we are all thinking about and hope to see her back soon. Prayers to you Libster.