Thread: Boom 28 Holly
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 08:56 AM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Yes! We are up to 280 blocks posted on the ibb site! Can you believe it? Anyone not visiting it yet, just click on the live link (blue) in my sig line. You can look at albums, or images, which you choose in the upper right corner. Check out your own albums, as well as each other's! Pumpkins and Holly are there together, but I have labeled each album either pumpkin or holly, so you can find what you are looking for.

I like to browse under "images", to see all the blocks in the order that they were uploaded, starting with the latest one first and working backwards to the first.
In "albums" remember you can put it in alphabetical by clicking on "A-Z" before browsing. That helps.

MJP, I'm intrigued that you give the trick-or-treaters books. What kind of books do you pass out? Dinner party on the driveway sounds fun too. Obviously you have mild weather in Encinitas! In Memphis there are Little Free Library boxes in the neighborhoods. My granddaughter loves to get a book while out on a walk with her mommy. It's a great idea!