Old 10-22-2022, 10:39 AM
Jill_Icardi

Default Do I have to have the manual to operate this machine?

Seeking: Baby Lock Esante ESe2 Manual- Purchase or Downloadable Pdf

Back-story for anyone interested:

Hello to anyone reading. I'm Jill, a working/crafting, proud grandma from Central Missouri. With the support of my husband, I want to learn machine embroidery. My creative arsenal only consists of crocheting and everyone in my circle has at least 3 hats. I will always support small business, but am pulling back the reigns so I can proudly make gifts for myself. On friendly advice, I purchase a used model to learn, from an online seller in my area. She was replacing this Baby Lock model with a quilting machine to better meet her needs. She lost the manual during her recent move but said they are readily available online.Then, without asking, she made an embroidery sample, and threw in a bag of extras; threads and tear-away backing. My late mother would be tickled to know I was learning to sew! Now, my only caveats are locating a user manual and accepting the limitations older models like this. I've been combing the interwebs for this elusive manual which has landed me at your community. I will check back for any replies (sharing email publicly isn't allowed if I read correctly). I thank you in advance for any assistance or information.