Thread: Boom 28 Holly
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2022, 06:51 AM
terriamn

Lstew great Steeler Quilt, unfortunately I am a true Minnesota Viking fan and they always lead to disappointment

Sewbiz you have been busy love your blocks

MJP very fun blocks, your book library and Halloween dinner sound like so much fun.

Not a scotch drinker here, I prefer a nice cold Margarita or hubby’s homemade hard strawberry lemonade

We were on the road 14 hours Friday and 12 hours yesterday arriving at new house about 7 last night. Only problem we had was hubby’s map phone apps went bonkers. Of course it always happened when we were in traffic and driving 75 MPH. I have only seen him get wound up a few times in our 33 year marriage but believe me he was so frustrated it was a bit unnerving. Next time I am going to write the directions down rather then try and figure out where we are on the atlas. Decided to take the the scenic route and drove through Texas hill country, it was beautiful.

Trailer is unloaded, now to put everything away. Oh my we have a lovely cactus garden in our back yard and can’t get over how much they grew over the summer. Going to have to read up on trimming cacti if anyone has any hints I would love to hear them