Old 10-30-2022, 05:53 AM
sewingpup

Originally Posted by Terry in the ADK View Post
Please explain what/why this overstitching is/is it desirable. Does it make the the design too thick?
I have recently bought a Bernina 590 and am very new to this upgraded program after so many years with the 440 Artista program.
Have fun with your 590. It is an amazing machine, and it does give you the option of changing some stitches into triple stitches from single stitches. I sure don't know all this amazing machine can do. My dealer is a dud when it comes to Bernina's. She knows about Janome's but only picked up the Bernina brand as the former dealer moved out of state. Many people loved the former dealer, and she offered many classes on the Bernina's. This one hardly even can even do the beginning Bernina class. But thankfully, the Bernina website has a ton of helpful workbooks, and you tubes. also, if you google a specific concern about a Bernina there usually is a number of sites that come up. I really do hope though that you have a great dealer who offers classes. It will take me years to learn all the amazing 590 can do.