Old 12-01-2022, 12:44 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

On the 13th of October, I ran after a little orphan tom cat in the hallway, he put on his brakes at my bedroom door but I hit the door frame and fell into my bedroom, breaking my left hip. After going to Des Monies, Iowa, Mercy downtown for surgery, and coming back to hometown for rehab and finally back home on the 11th of November, walking with a walker or in a wheel chair, Thanksgiving was a blessing to be home even if I was unable to secure a turkey and the feast I wished we had.

Yesterday, was back to see my doctor and do some shopping for the next month...until December 22nd when I can go shopping again for groceries. Neither of us drive now, so I go once a month with a kind friend. And load her car up with 'needs' for the month. I wish I might get into the quilting room again, but handicapped with the left hip injuries and rehab. Not what we had scheduled for this fall. One day at a time. Each week I seem to improve a little bit more. But progress is very slow. The Tom Cat will be neutered at the end of the year. and no more chasing him out of the house. LOL.