View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 04:25 PM
sewingpup

Absolutely I understand using the small bedroom for myself and the large one for my sewing stuff. Because that is my set-up. I have room in the small bedroom for a bedside table, and dresser and a small TV stand next to it. I have to move my dog's bed to get into my closet. In my big bedroom I have a large lawyer's bookcase for fabric, the closet holds more fabric thread, embroidery designs and quilting books. I also have a twin bed (so the dog can look out the window) A couple of storage cabinets filled with more odds and ends for quilting as well as for knitting, embroidery, stamping, etc. I also have an electric piano and a table set up that I use to put my travel machine on which is what I am doing the piecing for the current mystery on. It has a good straight stitch and only the bells and whistles I need for piecing. My big machine lives in the sewing cabinet in the dining room. The actually dining table is pushed to one side. The long arm lives in the basement. the thread for the long arm lives in a doored bookcase by the fireplace in the living room. The batting and more fabric as well as yarn and hand embroidery supplies and already finished spare quilts live up on the second floor. Yep, whole house seems to have become a quilting studio. Good thing I don't have to share it with anyone, or they would have to living in the shed with the yard tools!

Last edited by sewingpup; 12-07-2022 at 04:26 PM. Reason: additional info