View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 02:05 PM
rryder

Let's see:
1.My vintage- ish Brother VX560 in on a table facing the wall between two windows in my studio- I use it for sewing rope bowls.
2. My Brother PC420 is in an Arrow Sewnatra cabinet that backs up to the table where my Brother PQ1500s usually sits. These two table jut out into the middle of the room.
3. Brother PQ1500s is currently downstairs on the dining room table because I needed the space to spread out for doing a paper piecing project.
4. My Janome 1522PG is currently occupying the table that usually houses the PQ1500s. Usually the Janome is stored under a table in my studio since I mostly use it when I'm taking a class. Right now I'm using it to audition some blocks for a quilt since I don't want to move all the paper piecing stuff away from the PQ1500s downstairs.
5. My Sweet Sixteen is in a corner facing a wall- It's on wheels so I can easily wheel it away from the wall if Need to get to the back. Having it in a corner against the wall helps keep any excess quilt from falling off the back and side.

those are the machines that I use regularly. I also have a Kenmore 158.1914 that I seldom use and ought to re-home, and a Singer Featherweight that I converted to hand crank and also seldom use.

Rob