View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 06:46 AM
tallchick

Default What are your 2023 quilting goals

Gosh, I don’t know where 2022 has gone, but I will be glad when it is over! I hope that 2023 is not as challenging!

1: Still EQ8, I think that I either need to make this happen or sell it. Granted this past 4 months have been life changing and there is some adjustment and change's, but I really would like to spend more time learning it.

2: Make at least one of my quilt kits this year, I have far too many!

3: Pull patterns for the many I have, go through my stash and kit them up.

4: I really need to do another big organization of fabric. I think I am going to get back on Etsy and start listing again. I was very happy with the results last time.

5: Play more with my Longarm. I want to change the threads I use since the cost of cotton has skyrocketed. I also want to play around with the GFE format on my Longarm. This is embroidery software that came with it when I bought it just before the pandemic. It stitches out embroidery designs without a hoop!

6: Learn appliqué so that I have hand work that can keep me busy in the evenings.

7: Make at least on OBW quilt. I have a huge collection on perfect OBW fabrics. It’s time to get sewing!

What are your goals for 2023? I look forward to hearing your’s and getting wonderful inspiration!