Thread: Boom 28 Holly
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 04:19 PM
ibex94

Lots of beautiful blocks posted since I've been grading. Great job! And Jayne -- Wedding in Wyoming! Awesome and exciting!! I am glad everyone is okay in this storm running through the country. Crazy weather!

I apologize for my pictures. My camera phone is useless and my Point and Shoot is making me take pictures blind (no view so I'm watching for where the light hits the square hoping for a clean shot). The blocks do have points on the edges despite the cropping I did on the photos.

For your viewing pleasure: Folk in Space for Rebaquilts, Hunter's Star for Hav4boys, Marcialee, and MJPEncintas, and a Snail Trail for Terriamn. The Snail Trail is a first for me and finding fabric with prints that work for a southwestern block was interesting but no solids! The Folk in Space was my attempt at an adaption of a folk square I saw in a magazine and fortunately incorporated a little of the unexpected alignments lending it a modern air. At least that's my thought.... Hunter's Star is a favorite of mine and I already warned everyone that they were coming. I hope you all like them as much as I have loved making them! More coming soon.
Attached Thumbnails folk-space-rebaquilts.jpg   hunters-star-hav4boys.jpg   hunters-star-marcialee.jpg   hunters-star-mjpencintas.jpg   snail-trail-terriamn.jpg