Thread: Boom 28 Holly
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 07:17 AM
klaws

TG what a beautiful machine and wonderful Christmas present. I'm envious.
Ibex, thank you for my block. I can't wait to see all the blocks together.
I finally finished all my blocks and mailed my package yesterday. I also sent Sewbiz the tracking number and the rest of my pictures so that she can post them for me. I don't understand why all of a sudden I am unable to post.
Now that I am finished with my blocks, I will be baking all this week. I will be spending Christmas with my brother and his family at my niece's house. There will be 8 of us this year. Usually my niece's husband's parents come from Mexico for the holidays. But, unfortunately, his mother is unable to travel this year. Like a lot of you, we have a nice dinner, open gifts and play games. It's always a fun time. Then on New Year's Eve/Day, I will spend my birthday with my son and family. He loves to bake and always makes me an awesome cake. This year he asked what kind I wanted but I told me to surprise me.
The weather here for Christmas is going to be really cold. The temp is predicted to be about 7 degrees with the wind chill of -15. Why did I ever move here from Florida??? LOL
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. For those who will be traveling, please be careful on the roads. The weather will be unpredictable as well as the traffic and the other drivers..