Thread: Boom 28 Holly
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2022, 06:10 PM
ibex94

Some more eye candy to keep everyone warm. Stay safe out there everyone! These blocks were great fun deciding upon and finally getting to put them together!

A Christmas Cactus (#854 Quiltmakers Blocks magazine) for Sewbizgirl. Can you see the cactus flower? It almost looks like crab claws eating up Donald and friends.

Entwined Squares (another Quiltmaker Block pattern) for JayneW. I couldn't figure out how to get that tiny piece of green into the block in a way that looked good.

Hunter's Star for Cheesehead cause I really like the hunter's star block. I tried out a bunch of different fabrics and decided on the orange so it will really work with a fall quilt no matter what.

Native American Sis is a paper-pieced southwestern-themed block for Terriamn. She should look good with the southwestern blocks you've been collecting this boom.

And Lstew2212 gets a pinwheel variation. It started out as something else but I sized it wrong and had to take it apart. So I got creative framing the pinwheel. Such luscious soft pinks and greens!

Tomorrow will be my last drop of eye candy. The burst of creativity on the dining room table has gladded my heart. Thank you all for letting me work on blocks for you!

Attached Thumbnails christmas-cactus-sewbizgirl.jpg   entangled-jaynew.jpg   hunters-star-cheesehead.jpg   native-american-sis-terriamn.jpg   pinwheel-lstew2212.jpg